Rich River Exploration Ltd. is a full service, modern contract mineral exploration service company.
We provide a complete range of services to our many professional associates and corporate industry clients.
We take great pride in providing high quality, expedient and cost effective mineral exploration services to all levels of the mineral exploration industry .
We provide essential services to individual prospectors as well as junior and major mining exploration companies.
We are modern prospectors using modern methods, however we are strong believers in the old fashioned boot and hammer approach.
And we have numerous new discoveries to show for it!
Our list of experience includes, but is not limited to the following types of exploration projects.
- Epi-Thermal, and Carlin type gold deposits in Nevada USA.
- Vein and high grade copper / silver lodes in Arizona USA.
- Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide (VMS) deposits in northern and southern British Columbia, Canada.
- Porphyry copper, gold and molybdenum deposits in British Columbia.
- Vein and lode gold deposits in the rocks of BC and Northern Ontario Canada.
- High grade polymetallic lodes and veins in south central British Columbia.
- Mississippi Valley type zinc-lead deposits in the Kootenay arc.
- Sedimentary Exhalative (sedex) deposits in southern and northern BC
- Australian Proterozoic (Broken Hill type) Lead, Zinc and Silver deposits.
- Intrusion related gold deposits of Alaska (Pogo model).
- Skarn and Manto type deposits in British Columbia and Yukon Territory Canada.
- Besshi type massive sulphide deposits in British Columbia Canada
- Noranda-Kuroko VMS massive sulphide deposits in BC, Canada
- P.G.E. (Platinum group elements) in Ontario and British Columbia, Canada.
- Industrial Mineral deposits in Alberta and British Columbia Canada.
- Gemstone exploration including diamond, emerald and precious opal deposits.
- Carbonatite and pegmatite rare earth element
- Placer Gold and Platinum deposits.
To Download a Rich River Brochure, click on the Pick and shovel...
To be considered for employment, please send us your resume and cover letter by clicking on the following link...